If product does not work, you may derive from my head which was derived from DN’s derivable head:
This is a tutorial on how to make heads for IMVU avatars without needing 3D software (other then IMVU XD). Scroll further down for written instructions (in case you cant hear me or find that my voice is not matching up with the video and is causing you to have a difficult time.)
1) Follow this link to get to Deliverance’s head maker that i used in the video
Female Head Maker Link –
Male Head Maker Link –
2) Click the head and you will see a bunch of dots, click on any dot (preferably one near the corner of the eyes or mouth so you can see what your doing first) You will see three arrows, the red goes up and down, the green goes in and out, and the blue go side to side.
3) by clicking on the arrows you can move the eyes, ears, mouth, nose, and what whatever else until you like it.
4) (ALERT: Only for those who make eyes and skins, all others skip to # 5) Go to the left side of your screen where the yellow box is and look for import, now look for the IMVU face you made and or eyes to see how hey will look before uploading.
5) Save your file, and open the IMVU create mode if you have not done so already, make sure to ONLY DERIVE FROM THE HEAD MAKER AS NO OTHER HEADS WILL WORK WITH THIS UNLESS IT WAS DERIVED FROM THE HEAD MAKER ITSELF. IF YOU TRY DERIVING FROM ANY OTHER HEAD YOU WILL GET A GAP BETWEEN THE HEAD AND NECK…….
6) Go to ‘Mesh Asset’ in the ‘Mesh Tab’, click add .XMF file and add the head file you just made and then click, ‘Apply Changes’
7) Re-size the head, open the ‘Mesh Scale’ which is right below the ‘Mesh Assest’ and you will see three letters with different numbers. The higher the number the bigger your head will be, so you want to use small numbers (but not to small usually you wanna stay around the 60s and 80s) x: Works like the blue arrow, re-sizes the head from left to right (width), Y: Works like the green arrow, re-sizes the head from front to back or in and out if you will, Z: This works like the red arrow and re-sizes the head by length (up and down), You will have to experiment with this yourself since people are the most pickiest when it comes to the heads.
8) Save your product and dress up your avatar, open a green screen room (which you will have to purchase yourself) and take a pic of your new head for the icon. To learn how to make an icon look for my Icon making tutorial, I will be re-doing it so I will post the link for the new video once its done, but feel free to look at the old one until then.
The Songs that were going to play in the video but were taken out do to conflict of being able to hear me were: ‘Time For Tea’, by Emilie Autumn, ‘Sally’s Song’ by Amy Lee, and ‘Ghost’ by Emilie Autumn
I do not know why my voice is not matching up with the video……at least on my comp its not, idk if anyone else is having that issue, but i am sure your all smart enough to figure out was going on.
Disclaimer: **I do NOT own the songs that were going to be used nor do I own Deliverences Head Maker………….Enjoy**
Check out my products on IMVU – Yukikira also check out KiraAlexandriaOphite, Ryoi, Kuwabara, Whupp, and MA0 as well as Anry, Babbit, Jaleeni, Theory, GypsyCrow, Pharmacist, LunaVog, Cel, EV, Poetic and so many more 🙂
(Do not add me or try to message me on there I don’t add people I don’t know)
WARNING: DO NOT ASK ME FOR CREDITS, VIP, OR AP AND DO NOT SPAM MY COMMENTS WITH YOUR COUPON CODES THEY WILL BE DELETED AND REPORTED AS SPAM.
That’s it for now 🙂
**How to Make a Head for IMVU Avatars**